Heart day... Old friends... Home

1 Comments

I know I've not been around much.  I have but I've not really had much to say. Yeah yeah, this is unusual... but I am bouncing back around the place.  

That love day has been and gone.. but we did hold some balloons as a sign of respect for the day of the heart!  <3º 


We danced in a pretty place and did a hand hold thing too! 


The world famous Hector Greenspan came to visit.  Fun and giggles were had by all... generally at my expense.  It was lovely to catch up with him and realise that so much has happened since the day he told me to get a mop and clean up after a party.  


Aeran got a pick in my profile that was actually named after him. He seemed to like this!  


We moved to a little island and we're just finishing things off.  It's lovely to be back to having an 'us' place rather than being grumpy loners.  


You may also like

1 comment: