If I Ruled the World

0 Comments
This is purely related to SL... which means it might be a bit random... Rosie style.
If I ruled the world,
I would make sure Sunny a recording of me saying 'naughty'
I would make the whole world have the same time zone to eliminate the TZB.
My world would be a beautiful place by eliminating full bright.
I would make mesh bodies work with all mesh clothing.

My world would be free of lag for people who are nice to others.
My world would have a bare foot policy where everyone could wander freely without ban lines.
Every head would be able to express their feelings on an avatar to match their RL expression.

There would be happiness for all, whatever that would be.
If I ruled the world, truth balls would be banned.




If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring
Every heart would have a new song to sing
And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring


If I ruled the world, every man would be as free as a bird
Every voice would be a voice to be heard
Take my word we would treasure each day that occurred


My world would be a beautiful place
Where we would weave such wonderful dreams

My world would wear a smile on its face
Like the man in the moon has when the moon beams


If I ruled the world every man would say the world was his friend
There'd be happiness that no man could end
No my friend, not if I ruled the world


Every head would be held up high
There'd be sunshine in everyone's sky
If the day ever dawned when I ruled the world



You may also like

No comments: