Home Vs Work Balance...

0 Comments
I moved to yet another new sim a month or so ago.  I wanted a stream running past my house... Finally got around to taking a picture I liked.  
There's a golf course next door... To be continued... 


Feels like I'm balancing a bit at the moment.  I've had this picture in my head from when I did the home picture from the summer.  I finally got around to making it happen.  Pretty happy with the outcome too.

This prop is a collaboration from Rack Poses and Consignment.  It's at the cirque event.

Finally this last picture is a link to my RL challenge at the moment.  As some of you know.. I work with mini people and I'm currently teaching Christmas songs!  I know it's still November... but ya know.. 6 WEEKS!  Anyway, Sunny, Tristan and Trena TPed me to their land to see their snow!  I couldn't resist taking a snap of Rudolph.  He looks so proud!  



You may also like

No comments: