Day 4

0 Comments
Another Top 5 favourite song...


Posing our questions to Owl and Eeyore, as our days disappeared all too soon.
But I've wandered further today than I should, And I can't seem to find my way back to the wood.
So help me if you can, I've got to get back to the house at Pooh corner by one.

Winnie the Pooh seems to have had a huge impact in my SL.  Which in itself sounds very very strange but bear with me.

I have a man in my SL who is just like Eeyore.  He sometimes has a little cloud above his head... but I would never change a thing.  I think this is how Pooh and all his friends feel about Eeyore.  I just need him to know... that I would never change a thing about him and I am always going to be there for him.  Sometimes we both wander further than we should and always help each other back to each other.  So meet you there at one?  <3ยบ



You may also like

No comments: