When in doubt... talk about the weather.

0 Comments

I've found recently... when you have those little 'awkward' moments in SL... a very safe topic is the weather.  Talking about how cold it is, predicting what will happen next, favourite season, comparing to last year always eases those moments of insecurity.
I think I probably just let everyone into my little secret there.

A year ago yesterday I made a huge decision in my SL.


A year later and it's changed a little bit, understatement of the year!, but I would never change my decision that day.  He holds a very special place deep in the depths of Rosie.  Exploring is always an eye opener at the weekends when he's around.  I end up seeing SL through the eyes of mini people who just make me smile.  


He was wearing a nice sweater and said I looked sad... so I put a moustache on.  This caused giggles and chaos!  I quite like causing chaos and giggles, so hopefully it'll carry on in some way or another.



You may also like

No comments: