I thought I'd post...

0 Comments
the few pictures I've taken the last week or so.  

If you know me at all... you won't be shocked to see me admit this!  

I feel like I've been a little bit in the dark this week.  A few things have happened in RL and SL which has given me the feeling that I'm quite happy to just be in the background for a while.  

I was in SL and got a group message from Glam Affair about a quick sale of their new skin Sia.  I thought... what the hell and went and got a couple.  This is the Asia tone.  

I finally finished a little bit of our land.  Still a few more things to add..... 500 prims left Aeran! <3 
I visited Santaurio this weekend.  Took a pic... 

NIPPLES!

I went to Uber and got a few thangs... It's not filthy... It's called...
Ignore what you don't want to see..





You may also like

No comments: